Friday, March 21, 2008

today...

I walked! I saw pussy willows! I love pussy willows!


My Peach won the grand prize at the easter egg hunt. Good job little Peachy Pie!

I perched precariously on a ladder on my stairs to change the pictures hanging there. The McBride's gave us a wonderful picture for Christmas "He Is Not Here" which I needed to find a place for. Here is how it turned out:



Could have straightened up a bit before I took the pictures I suppose!

Been working on my lesson. Here is a thought from Elder Uchtdorf: "My dear brothers and sisters, there will be days and nights when you feel overwhelmed, when your hearts are heavy and your heads hang down. Then, please remember, Jesus Christ, the Redeemer, is the Head of this Church. It is His gospel. He wants you to succeed. He gave His life for just this purpose. He is the Son of the living God. He has promised:
“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest” (Matthew 11:28).
“For the mountains shall depart and the hills be removed, but my kindness shall not depart from thee” (3 Nephi 22:10).

HE LOVES YOU!!!! :D

3 comments:

mandi said...

Actually, Peach won one of three prize eggs in her age group. But to her, it was the grand coronation of the princess of the world. Who am I to burst that kind of bubble? The room looks great. I really like O Jerusalem on the fireplace, and WOW! Look at that flat screen! Who needs art? Just keep it tuned in to the Osborne's and you've got it made! Love the music, and the Uchtdorf quote was very appropo for today. Loves and kisses!

beth said...

You climbed on a ladder on your stairs?? I'm so glad you didn't fall and break your neck. I always leave those jobs to Joe; not because I want him to break his neck, but he is 100% less likely to even wobble.
The pictures look great, though! :)

Gramma Cyddie said...

I couldn't stand having all the pictures all over my floor any longer and Mike was leaving town for 3 days! I did nearly have a mishap as I took a step off the ladder onto the stairs and didn't realize how far up the ladder I was and how far down the stair was. Thought of Dave! It was scary...but it didn't stop me. :)