Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy birthday to me!!!!

wow...hard to believe! 59 years! where did they go? I have much to show for them. 2 amazing, beautiful children; 7 (almost) outstanding, wonderful, precious grandchildren; 1 fantastic, loving husband; many loyal, awesome friends; 4 terrific, fun, talented siblings and their fabulous children and grandchildren; 2 great parents; a testimony of Father's love for me; a knowledge of our Savior's incomparable and unfailing love and companionship. What more could i ask for??? more sleep maybe :D
for my birthday i wish all of you a day of joy and love knowing you are loved by me and by Heavenly Father! We are all He does!
Make it a great one! I love you ALL!

6 comments:

Missy said...

Happy Birthday! How are you going to celebrate!

LilyBeez said...

HBD CYDDIE! I LOVE YOU!

~Nori

Gramma Cyddie said...

we went to breakfast and then to park city. We did a little shopping. We are going to tuscany for dinner. What fun things are you doing to celebrate Missy?

The Parks Fam said...

Happy Birthday Cyd!! I hope you get spoiled rotten!!! you definitely deserve it. We love you!!!

beth said...

Happy birthday! How was Tuscany? I love that place. (if you do in fact mean the restaurant and not Italy)

Gramma Cyddie said...

yeah, italy would have been nice! but it was the restaurant and it was yummy and the ambiance wonderful!