Wednesday, March 19, 2008

ERRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!

OK...so it's been one of those days! I won't even go in to my day but to top it all off when Iget home at 10 pm there's a message from my son saying they found out the sex of their baby and they are happy to announce it's a "human baby."...Oh and "don't call us back because we are going to bed." Real nice!
So that's all for now....I am over the edge tonight...but not really upset at my boy, just really excited to find out! I hope it's a boy...you know how I like even numbers and since we will have an uneven number of grandkids and an uneven number of boys or girls (we have 3 of each right now) at least in that family there would be an even number of both! I know, I'm a freak!
:D
Sleep tight!

2 comments:

The Parks Fam said...

Ohhh I wouldn't be able to sleep after hearing that message, I have to know what they are having!! You better post it ASAP!!!

mandi said...

As I said before, you've got to hate David's self control.