Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tag from Missy...ooohhhh noooooo!

Photo Tag
The rules here are that you have to take pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. Then you tag five others. So here it goes:

Laundry room:


Closet:toilet:Children (ok...so I cheated. They don't even live in the same state that I live in...not even the same half of the US...so I posted an old pic.):


Fridge:

sink: (good thing Mike did the dishes or it would be even worse!)favorite shoes:


Favorite room (a tie):Kitchen Living room


K...how 'bout I tag Lauren, Katie and Mandi!









6 comments:

beth said...

I love those shoes and I love your house.
Your post was a great one! :)

Stephenson and Katie said...

Love Love Love...
The cute shoes!
The adorable pic of mandi and david!
Your awesome front loader washer and dryer. I want one!
Your beatiful house!

Does Mandi have a blog yet?!

Gramma Cyddie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gramma Cyddie said...

Mandi does have blog. I think she has to invite you to go on it. i will ask her to invite you.

mandi said...

You're such a cheater! That is SO not your kitchen right now! You have way more stuff on the counters! Unless you're not really my Mom. Or you de-junked, which would also qualify as you not really being my Mom. So, that's it! You cheated!
My new blog is missmoon@wordpress.com. Don't expect much!!!

Gramma Cyddie said...

I can't believe you are saying these things about me!!!! :)