Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturday shopping

After spending a great afternoon in the temple with Dave and Kathie and some great friends doing family sealings I went shopping. Katie helped me buy shoes again. Last time she helped me I bought 5 pairs! Today only 3 but she said i needed to blog about them...Mandi would approve she assures me! So i need to snap some pics of them but I am just too tired so will do so soon. I am seriously the fastest sell ever. How long do you think it took me to try on 2 pairs of shoes and a pair of boots and say "great! I'll take them all!"????? Katie can give the answer to that one.

I understand my precious (Mandi) is sick so I am sad that I can't be there to help her out since Mikeal is on his way to LV for the week. Get well soon my Mandi! I love you!

David (mc) is also leaving town...hope Nean is not sick too! Can't be there to help either one of them! I love you too, David!

My hubby is in Denver via Cincinnati. I miss you!!! That's why i had to go spend money :)

Talbots has a sale and I bought 5 or 6 pairs of pants! I went shopping because I needed mascara! oops!

I actually got the lantern back that was stollen from Dad's grave last Memorial day. Someone had claimed it and then never picked it up (from the police dept). Mike picked it up for me on Friday and I was relieved to find out that it was indeed ours. I had wired the lantern to the post and sure enough the wire was still on it. It's in our front yard until it thaws enough for me to put it back where it belongs!

Tomorrow is Ward Conference. The first year since 1998 that I have not participated as a member of the stake RS presidency. I'm trying not to be sad...after all I get to teach my little 5 year olds that they made a good choice in the premortal world and that I am proud of them. yes, the lesson even uses the word proud. I guess pride is ok after all.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

beth said...

I need mascara... maybe I should have Katie help me pick some out too!! :) Sounds like a really fun Saturday.

Stephenson and Katie said...

It took you 2.5 seconds, a record! You're my BEST customer!! And I am so proud to say that my cute aunt wears Jessica Simpson shoes....