Saturday, August 8, 2009

shopping revisited

So I went to Nords yesterday after having my hair cut and colored. Could that possibly make a difference? I had a random sales person in a department I obviously could not shop in but was walking through actually speak to me. Huh! Dunno.
Maybe it's all in how I feel. Of course that's it. If we stand up to the mirror full cupped what comes back is positive. People tend to treat us the way we present ourselves to them. If we present "I am no good. You wont' like me, why should you?" that is what is reflected. If we present "I am a beautiful, wonderful person who deserves to be loved" that is what is reflected. It has nothing to do with clothes, weight, beauty. The best way to become empowered in order to present that image to the mirror is by seeing oneself as the Savior sees you. He always sees you as beautiful, wonderful and deserving of His love.

No comments: