Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Woooo Hooo!

Hooray for Mike! The deck is done!...well, almost. It still needs the stairs. Let's see, how many years has it been???? Still no grass though.
I asked the girls to look at me so I could take their picture. This is what I got.
IMM didn't want me to forget his face or his name.HMJ was sooooo sad! Not sure why but since they were about to head back to TN maybe he could sense it.

JNJ biffed it before his trip here. He always smiles!
Peach absolutely loved this IKEA find.

4 comments:

The Parks Fam said...

THe deck looks soooo nice! its okay it you don't have grass yet, our backyard still has weeds as tall as I am! You are one step ahead of us, I am jealous!

Cute, cute grand babies! I bet you miss them like crazy. I will send Dax over anytime you need a grandchild fill in. ;)

Gramma Cyddie said...

That would be awesome!

mandi said...

Way to go Popsie!! Who needs stairs anyway? You'll probably just fall down them anyway. Get a slide!

Gramma Cyddie said...

The stairs are IN!