Monday, May 19, 2008

it's been a long, long, long time...

A Beatles song don't ya know!
Speaking of Beatles I understand David A. will be singing Imagine again! Good choice. David C. will sing U2's I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For. This entire season David C has sung songs i was hoping Archie would sing! I'm bummed. It will just be good to have this over as it has messed with me like crazy. i really need to move on. Unless David A wins and then I will be sad it's over and I don't get to watch him anymore. I did purchase the video of him singing Stand By Me so I can watch him when it's history.
Any how about the news flash that AI will recruit right here in SLC next season. That's so cool!
I was proud of my bro. Dave for working with a school for autistic kids here in Davis Co. where Henry Marsh's son goes to sponsor a baseball game for them with the Utah Sting. It was a great thing to do and the kids seemed to have a great time. Way to go!
K so that's all for now. Don't forget to vote!
Thought of the day comes from Viktor Frankl in Man's Search for Meaning: "Emotion, which is suffering, ceases to be suffering as soon as we form a clear and precise picture of it."
'til next time.

No comments: