Monday, February 4, 2008

Tag I'm it!

K....here's my tag:
10 Years ago
Wow, let’s see. I had quit teaching school just 3 months prior to this time and had been called to serve in the Stake RS Presidency. I served in that capacity for 10 years until Oct 21 of 2007.

5 things on my to-do list today.
Look for the valentines dress I made Mandi when she was GSJ’s age
Go to lunch with my friends
Watch the new First Presidency announcement
Call mom’s insurance company about an unpaid claim
Spend some time with Mike who is NEVER home.

Things I would do if I was suddenly made a billionaire:
Pay tithing, and make a nice donation to the PEF in President Hinckley’s name
Pay off the few debts I have
Pay off my children’s homes
Fund my grandkids missions and college education
Go to Maui!

Three of My Bad Habits:
Over eating
Staying up too late
Wasting time

Five Places I have Lived:
Seattle
Belmont, Ca
Dallas, Texas
Provo, Utah (go cougs!!)
El Segundo, Ca
And many more!

FIVE Jobs I have had:
Millinery department at some cheesy store in Dallas
Making circuits at Develo Tronics (Dallas)
U of U Reference library
KD Craft
Teaching high school math
And several others

Things people don't know about me:
1) I talk to myself and I answer
2) I tried out to be a police woman in LA
3) I tried out for Young Ambassador’s at BYU
4) I interviewed to be a flight attendant
5) I have a degree in Sociology
6) I am crocheting my first blanket!
7) I am very uncomfortable around people
8) I like U2
9) I love hopscotch and jacks
10) I love Holly hocks because they remind me of summers with my grandmother

2 comments:

mandi said...

I love that!

The Parks Fam said...

Cyd, I loved reading this tag about you!! How fun!! How are things? I feel like I havent seen you forever..We Sure miss you!